- 800g flour (00 grade)
- 200g thin semolina
- 2 egg yolks
- 230g water
Smoked fish stuffing
- Chop thinly 2kg sweet onions
- Let them melt with marrow at low heat during 3 hours
- When cold, add smoked mackerel fillets, crush the blend in a pestle
- Add ricotta and parmesan
- Fill and cook the raviolis
Lemon preserve cream
- Cook the lemons three times. Change the water after each cooking.
- Finish the last cooking with salt and sugar (3 spoons of each for 2 liters of water).
- Empty the lemons and mix the peel – thinly cut- with honey and a little bit of water.
Serve the raviolis with the lemon cream, a few Trikalinos Bottarga slices, and a few radish slices.